Scam Seller

Musicmom66
New Community Member
I ordered a bike in late June and never received a message from seller ( which company name I bought it from disappeared and changed names) when it would be delivered... just got the same message it was on it way. Finally after never getting an answer I disputed it. That very day they contacted seller and gave them a bogus tracking number and said it was delivered on July 11. I was home on that day, no bike driver SC. Discussed with my postal carrier on the following Monday. She said she did not have a package to deliver to me that day. Went to My local Post Office, gave them the tracking number.... not to my address..... and whoever they made a delivery to it was only 3 Oz NOT A BIKE. I tried to send message after message to PayPal With no replies they sent me a DENIED DISPUTE REQUEST DUE TO THE SELLER's tracking number that WAS NOT MY ADDRESS OR A BIKE! I will NEVER USE PAYPAL AGAIN THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE MUST BE A ROBOT BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT GET A LIVE PERSON TO TALK TO AND THEY HAVE MADE ME JUST THROW AWAY 95.00 to a company that is smiling knowing they swindled me out of my my! PayPal needs to do better. I will tell my story over and over and hopefully people will listen and not use PayPal! Any help on disputing their deny ( how to just talk to someone) would be helpful! At this time, I don't want to just throw away 95.00 when I got no bike and I know it WASN'T DELIVERED TO ME!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.