this is going to sound like something out of a Movie...

ashleyjackson
New Community Member

Now lets start here. 

If it was me reading this i would say... "bullcrp" That just doesnt happen and there defiantly trying to grab a quick buck... WRONG.

so for a birthday present my brother wanted a gold chain and the ones he was showing me in the stores was mega expensive.. Im talking over 4-5k which i was just NOT going to spend..as he has spent huge amounts of money on me before i thought...what the heck let me treat him.

Anyway, we found a seller on Ebay which the prices for what he wanted looked great.. in the end he ended up going with a chain that cost 2229.90..which was soooo much nicer than the ones we had seen in stores for nearly doube and triple the price.

Cut a long story short...

I only received an empty jewellery box...

The courier didnt ask for a signature although it was special delivery and seemed very quick to hurry away ( Not pointing fingers) I noticed the opening did seem a little lifted but im not 100% sure about this.

I contacted eBAY ANDthe ebay seller to report this ( ive had my account nearly 2 years zero problems or cases) and guess what happened...

Ebay closed my account...

Yes.... my ebay account is closed and they are telling me the item is too high of a value to do anything.... is this normal????

I have just opened a dispute with paypal... but im just not sure if they will be able to do anything either???? I have also submitted a case to the online fraud people...

Im just shocked... I dont really no what to do???

any help would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.