eBay item has not arrived, am I covered by 180 guarantee?

Fryboa
New Community Member
Hi guys, I have had an issue with a purchase recently and wondered if I was covered by the 180 day guarantee. Basically I purchased an item on the 2nd of January and it was posted the same day. I am based in the UK and the seller is based in Finland; they used Posti. It reached the point of export on the 6th Jan and has not moved at all since then. It’s nearly been two months. I’ve been in good communication with the seller but recently opened an eBay case because I was advised that this was the safest method, but the seller is now suggesting I should have waited longer and used the 180 day PayPal resolution instead. I just wanted to check if I was covered with this? I payed through PayPal and this would give me until 1st July to raise an issue. I feel really bad in this situation as it is not the seller’s fault at all and Posti has a bad track record of losing/ taking months to deliver priority parcels. I’d like to remove the eBay case, but will I be covered by PayPal’s buyer protection if I do this? Thanks in advance
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.