attempting to resolve a dispute but keep getting an error message

elherrera
New Community Member

hi!

long story short, i'm a seller on a "social shopping app" and sold an item. i shipped everything out but the buyer is saying their package never came. at this point there's really nothing i can do being that it's with USPS and i have no control whatsoever.

so i've been trying to give more information for a dispute that the buyer filed. i gave a detail account of what happened as well as pictures to support my case. i will say that i used the maximum word count as well as the max amount of pictures to help my case.

i've tried a million different ways and every time i try and submit, i keep getting a error message. the message just shows a red triangle that says "notification." with no other message or anything to indicate i did something wrong. nothing goes through and it's still showing that action is required on my end. it's super frustrating because if it keeps doing this than I won't be able to submit my info in time before the response required deadline. what can i do/what am i doing wrong?? at this point anything will help!! thank you!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.