Refund

Shootingfordomo
Contributor
Contributor
How can I get my money back if the seller didn’t come through with the product and is avoiding my calls/texts? Paid via paypal
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Thanuja1
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @Shootingfordomo,

I'm sorry to know that the purchased items never arrived and the seller doesn't seem to respond. If you haven't received your item or the item you received doesn't match the original product description, there is a dispute process to help you and your seller resolve the issue in a friendly way. You have up to 180 days after you sent the payment to file a dispute. This article helps you with all the details regarding filing a dispute. 

I hope this helps,

Thanuja

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Thanuja1
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @Shootingfordomo,

I'm sorry to know that the purchased items never arrived and the seller doesn't seem to respond. If you haven't received your item or the item you received doesn't match the original product description, there is a dispute process to help you and your seller resolve the issue in a friendly way. You have up to 180 days after you sent the payment to file a dispute. This article helps you with all the details regarding filing a dispute. 

I hope this helps,

Thanuja

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.