PayPal suspended my account for no reason!

SUSPENDEDFOREV
Contributor
Contributor
So PayPal suspended my account after 9 years of business and taking over a million dollars in payments. I received an email stating I violated the restricted items policy and I am suspended permanently. Then I call PayPal and speak with multiple agents to try and clear this up since clearly it is a mistake and they would not tell me what I sold specifically. I sell precious metals and I have not sold any new items and definitely no restricted items so I find it hard to believe that’s the reason. Why do they do this to people? What do they think this accomplishes besides causing people to take their business elsewhere? I guess I’ll never know PayPals reason since they refuse to tell me however just like all the other posts I’ve read from suspended users I have done nothing wrong and definitely did not sell any restricted items. Something is not adding up here.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SUSPENDEDFOREV 

Could it be this?

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/acceptableuse-full

dealing in jewels, precious metals and stones; 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SUSPENDEDFOREV
Contributor
Contributor
No I don’t think so because I was selling precious metals for 9 years and PayPal was taking the payments. That just says requires pre approval? Unless PayPal changed something I definitely did not need pre approval for precious metals.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.