PayPal paid my ALL Money to themselves

tarikgumus
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal froze my account 180 days ago without explanation. I asked for my money back yesterday (6 months later) and they transferred my £1.144,41 to their own account??? In the description it says something like correction payment.

Have any of you come across a situation like this? can you help?

Thank you

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Neliesa
Contributor
Contributor

me too wait for 180 days then suddenly all my money gone, they withdraw all my money, 

Login to Me Too

tarikgumus
Contributor
Contributor

What did you do? I'm going to Curt, spoke my lawyer and he told me we can take back. I know i didn't do nothing wrong. One of E.bay buyer is complain about me that's why they did this to me. But i didn't sell nothing to that E.bay buyer.  I'll sort it out with law. it may take a time but sure i can take my money back with interest.

If someone sorted like that issue please let me know 

That was my Trade money don't think they can seize!! 

Thank you for all guys

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tarikgumus 

@Neliesa 

If you have been told your Paypal account has been permanently limited then Paypal tends to hold any funds for 180 days. This is the same time frame that buyers have to open Paypal disputes.

If no disputes are opened in 180 days then normally you are allowed to withdraw the funds. That is as long as you are over 18, the account is in your legal name and registered in the country where you reside.

Sometimes they confiscate funds under this policy.
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_US#actions

Paypal also may request further documentation from you before you can withdraw those funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Neliesa
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

How many times I email Paypal but replied that i have a violation without any explanation  . Ok, I understand if I have violation but they can not withdraw all my money..that is mine..I'm so disappointed 

Login to Me Too

tarikgumus
Contributor
Contributor

They didn't give me any explanation. I called today and insisted why, and they said that one of the Ebay users complained. I did not harm anyone from ebay, I did not engage in any fraudulent activity. It shouldn't be this easy to seize money. I will not recommend Paypal to anyone. I told all my friends about this issue. I will continue to tell. Everyone around me got scared and decided not to leave any balance in their account. I think this situation is very silly. no one is complaining about me but Paypal is taking the money according to his head!!!
The defense didn't want an explanation, he didn't want an explanation, he seizes the account directly. I would NEVER, NEVER use it again, nor recommend it to anyone.
I gave it to the lawyer.
I will get back the money they took from me unfairly with interest.

Login to Me Too

Neliesa
Contributor
Contributor

I feel you, I'm so disappointed because all my money gone..I'm waited for more than 180 days, I emailed to Paypal but replied I have violation, If I have violation then, they should explain to me what are my violations and how much, but they took all my money and that is huge amount

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.