PayPal haven't sorted my refund case

Yoga2005
Contributor
Contributor
It is over a month since I have purchased an item of over £300.00 from a company who hasn't delivered it so I asked for a refund 3 weeks ago when it wasn't delivered as promised. I took out a case with PayPal 1 week ago with no success, no refund. The refund should have been today. But PayPal sneakily have added another week to resolution without contacting me or keeping me informed. It is simple I purchased an item, I sent PayPal proof with invoice, company won't have proof of delivery as they didn't deliver so why have PayPal got to take so long, it's like they are on sellers side. I am now thinking PayPal will just keep on extending it even longer, what's to stop them adding more and more weeks to the resolution date. My question is should I just go to my credit card company now and try for a refund as PayPal appear to be messing me about.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

tlovesldh
Contributor
Contributor
Wait it out before going to the credit card company . In my experience mine is PayPal cash but I’d wait it out . They’re extending review time . It depends on the company they are reviewing and if it’s overseas or in your country .
Login to Me Too

Yoga2005
Contributor
Contributor
It is here in UK in Lincolnshire I'm in Cheshire. What's to review? I send my invoice from a month ago, the seller won't have proof of delivery which means item hasn't been sent. I just feel they have contacted buyer and are on their side extending time for them to refund me. I have a right to a refund now, it goes against my consumer rights. It's frustrating as I am not working because of covid19 yet company over 300.00 belonging to me. Several other people have received refunds from same company through PayPal in last couple of months so surely this company should be on their radar?
Login to Me Too

tlovesldh
Contributor
Contributor
Go to the local law enforcement if you aren’t satisfied with PayPal .. they extended the case because it can take 30 days or less. I’m sorry I couldn’t help as much.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.