Pay Pal has lost it!!!!!

8174angel
New Community Member

I have been a member of Pay Pal for 5 years without any problems at all, they have been great up till about 2-3 months ago.  They truly have become a nightmare and have caused me nothing but inconveniences.  They have become paranoid security freaks, over computerized and staffed with a bunch of rude foreigners that can't understand me and I don't understand them.  It hasn't even been a month that this limitation thing started which I have never been confronted with, was outraged, tried to speak to 2 representatives, could not understand them, don't know exactly what they were saying about me they just continued laughing.  Then finally the one said he was transferring me somewhere (I could not understand where) placing me on hold promising to come back, waiting 45 minutes, never came back, so I finally just hung up.  The worst part about it, my account is hardly used, maybe 1/2 dozen times a month, about 95 percent of the time between my son (who also has his own account) and I.  We transfer money between us when we find ourselves short some months.  And it's not thousands of dollars, it's like thirty and forty dollars, I believe the most we ever send was $200.00 and that has only been one time.  I fixed this I spy security breach and my account was fine for at the most 2 weeks and once again last week they put this limitation thing on once again.  What in the world is going on with Pay Pal, they have lost their minds!!!  They have become paranoid security freaks.  What is wrong with them????  It's very obvious that they are experiencing a lot of this limitation set backs cause they have made it almost impossible to message them with any lengthy comments, there is no place to file a complaint, they have set up their system that you only have their choices and do not give you the opportunity to express what is really on your mind.  That's because they are drowning in complaints so have put up every barrier they can.  Also to hire individuals who have no command of the English language is disastrous.  I asking them questions and they responding with answers that don't remotely even come close to my questions and who immediately become indignant and rude, like it's the customers fault that we don't communicate in their language.  It's surprising how many people I have discussed this same exact topic with and I would say half have closed their accounts with pay pal which I am disclosing to every media I can STRONGLY ADVISING THEM NOT TO GO CLOSE TO PAY PAL, it's a company which I can't see succeeding in the future if these policies and protocol continues.  Stay clear of PAY PAL!!!!!  

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.