MY ORIGINAL PAYPAL ACCOUNT HACKED

aleni
New Community Member

My original account is locked due to account hack and 2fa  requirement after it, I know my pass and have my phone.

I cannot access paypal in any other way than making this new account.

Hacked started when i was getting sms messages about someone trying to access my account.

My original paypal account is linked with two emails and I cannot access it, last transaction was about 30usd and it was not mine, it was an online game purchase not done by me at any time.

Another thing is that I cannot login because my account never used 2FA (google verification) requirement that is also not mine at all, i have never used 2FA (google auth) for my paypal account!

I would be glad if my last transaction can be reversed, refunded...

I dont relly need the account but is it will be unlocked I may use it again...

Paypal is connected to my bank credit card.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Shawna

Hi @aleni,

Thank you for visiting the Community Forum.

If you're unable to access your account, please contact Customer Service right away to secure and help you regain access to the account. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Call Us at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

I hope this helps!

-Shawna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.