LIN <removed>

Whatishappening
Contributor
Contributor

Again PayPal won't follow through.  I sent a report against KHG technology and they started a case but dropped it without any further notification to me.  Now I am trying to return a mirror that was not what I ordered.  Again Paypal won't let me go any further than making a report.  the screen just has a revolving dot can't go any further.  I believe this is a recurring problem with the companies and PayPal  I noticed this one when brought up listed more than a dozen companies as part of them.  I have done every thing paypal listed but to no good.

Login to Me Too
200 REPLIES 200

D-C7

I have just received a watch that i wouldn't buy in a street market it falls short of the one that is advertised i have just pulled out the power lead to the watch and the power cover won't sit back in place. Looks like i'v fallen for this company to. 

Login to Me Too

v8dave
Contributor
Contributor

@Radamson55 wrote:

Seems that I fell prey to this company too.  I ordered a watch and was sent one of lousy quality.  I agree that it would cost more than the watch is worth to send it back.  Haven't sent Pay-pal an e-mail yet but it seems pointless given the postings I have seen.  Guess the bad guys win again.

If the original website is still active, look for the terms and conditions. I saw one or two that indicate when the price is under $70 there is no need to return and you can then use this when you contact Paypal to try and get your money back. I've been waiting over 2 weeks now 😞 

Login to Me Too

Radamson55
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the information.  I will remember that.

Login to Me Too

arbert
Contributor
Contributor

2weeks is crazy. When you know its flat out fraud, why wait for the seller to respond to anything. I waited 3 days after I submitted an online claim and decided it was stupid to wait...called a supervisor and pushed it and they gave instant credit

Login to Me Too

v8dave
Contributor
Contributor

I have stopped calling as it's an international number for me and the costs of the calls is getting up close to the value of the refund. Not going to waste any more on this and decided I will not use Paypal until they refund it. I've already told them this. I spend $1000's per year for business transactions. 

Login to Me Too

Bluestatic
Contributor
Contributor

This has gotten beyond ridiculous. Although I was told by a representative that I would NOT need to send the merchandise back I am now told (via email) that I have to send it back in a trackable method in order to get the refund. 

To do that would cost me more than the amount I got scammed out of in the first place. And even if it didn't there is no way I'm paying even more money to return an item to a company that already took my money fraudulently and trust them to report the item was received. Fool me once, shame on me...

In my view, this is PayPal's mess and the ongoing run-around I'm getting tells me they need to re-examine their customer service model asap. 

Login to Me Too

sz15513

I got my refund with PP's support. So pls report the scammer so that PP can know and stop them.

Login to Me Too

Djudjux
Same methodology every time: promotion on Facebook for an article with attractive price, then sending a lowest quality for same price. If you return via PayPal, you have to send the product back on your own (fees are for you)

Login to Me Too

Radamson55
Contributor
Contributor

I phoned PayPal and told them about my problem.  They told me not to bother sending the products back as the prices were too low to warrant sending them back and incurring fees that would likely be more than the products were worth.  They of course say they will look into it.  I am awaiting their further investigation.

Login to Me Too

VMillett
Contributor
Contributor

I spoke with PayPal this morning and was issued a refund and told them they need to simply do a search under this **bleep** name and see that this PAYPAL account is a tool for FRAUD. I also filed a claim with FBI for internet fraud. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.