I need help please

rpk5
Contributor
Contributor

I bought baby stroller for my soon upcoming baby... i afforded all my money and bought it then he send me another color... now i made claim that this is not fair we bought it for the color... atleast they must send me compensation for this such a lie or unfair situation... paypal came to agreement to send the item back to his country... and its costing me 200 euro to ship it back almost half price of what i paid for it this is not fair really... we dont have the money to send it back is this fair ????"

PP-007-357-047-085

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rpk5

Paypal buyer protection can never be a 100% coverall, so in the event of a dispute you need to bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you buy from that seller / item / country.

Paypal state this >>
PayPal is not obliged to reimburse you for any costs that you incur to comply with any of PayPal’s requests for cooperation for the purpose of resolving the problem (including, without limitation, costs that you incur to return a SNAD item to the Payment Recipient or another party as PayPal requests), although sometimes it may reimburse these costs.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction .....IF AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY.
https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/what-is-return-shipping-on-us-and-how-do-i-activate-it-fa...

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.