I did not receive either the Bike or the Refud

navisunner77
New Community Member

Transaction ID 3LK73312UG176583X $99 US it's been 7 weeks now, please help  I saw I could afford my dream Ebike for $99 waited one month got nothing now not even giving my refund please help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ColmMcLoughlin
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal have a legal responsibility to ensure that the products we purchase through their system is fully accountable. 

I have the same problem as thousands of others especially these scam artists from China and Eastern countries. 

There are some legitimate, honest distributors but there are the few who bring ''Online Purchasing'' into total disrepute.

my recent transaction  was;

Hello Colm McLoughlin,

We received the claim(s) you filed on 3 June 2021.

We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your claim(s). This decision was made because the merchant sent the item that was ordered.

We're sorry for any problems you may have experienced with the transaction(s).

Learn More about PayPal Purchase Protection

Find out how your purchases are protected and how we investigate claims by clicking Legal at the bottom of any PayPal page. Then, simply click User Agreement for PayPal Service and PayPal Buyer Protection

Transaction information:

Dispute Case ID: PP-D-115169136 

Transaction Amount: USD 26.97 

Dispute Amount: USD 26.97 

Transaction ID: 0KB69132YC696101D 

Transaction Date: 17 May 2021

Thanks,

PayPal

For this money I received a reel of fishing line that i could have bought in a local shop  for approx. 99cent

The distributor advertised ''returns'' that were not purchased or delivered and the package/box that I believed I had purchased was an unknown but  was as advertised containing fishing lures, rods, lines etc. 

When I made a complaint to PayPal the distributor came back with an offer of €13.00 which I refused.

The above is what I received from PayPal. 

What options do I have ?? 

Colm McLoughlin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.