Got credited by Yandex Europe AG with $80, PayPal closed my case. What should I do?

JGubrial10
Contributor
Contributor

So Yesterday I got a notification stating that my debit card got charged by $80 through PayPal with this strange Yandex company that I have never heard of before. Anyway, I tried to log in to my account to understand what's going on my I couldn't log in to my PayPal account since this hacker seems to have set up the 2 step verification process which I didn't even know of so I couldn't even log into my account. Since I couldn't log in, there was almost no way I can contact customer service since all help requires being logged in. So I had to make a new PayPal account just to be able to contact anyone to help. When I got to enter my account again & made a dispute, Paypal replied that it was not an unauthorized transaction & they closed my case!! So now I got hacked, $80 stolen from me & I can't seem to know what to do next. 

Anyone who had a similar experience I would appreciate any help 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.