FRAUD

Cookxx
New Community Member

On Friday 6th August I started work at 6pm with no access to any internet due to working in a warehouse, before my shift started my mobile was put away in a locker until my lunch break.

Lunch time approached so I went to collect my mobile to see I had 16 transactions stating payment had been made to LC International via PayPal Balance amounting to £1460 as you can imagine I was absolutely heartbroken.

The PayPal account is linked to Gala Bingo and when a transaction is made is doesn’t ask for the password or anything.

I contacted Gala Bingo straight away to a advise them that these payments were not authorised by myself but the person I spoke to didn’t understand what I was on about.

I also opened a dispute with PayPal who have closed the case without looking into this.

I am extremely upset that no one is willing to help me with this matter.

I tried logging into my Gala Bingo account this morning to contact someone via live chat to see that you have blocked all access to my account which I don’t care about as I would rather not use a company that has lack of security.

Paypal have kept reassuring me that they will do everything they can to help but keep denying my claims and sending me the same repetitive response

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.