Cheater online shop china. Return article to get money

marecek
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone,

Please help with some tip what to do. Paypal clearly doesn't see and understand that some online shope should be block and not allowed for paypal.

I ordered an article - playbox for my kids. instead of the I got a little piece of wood (8 x 8 centimeter).

I opened a dispute and the seller wrote I have to return the article and he will send me the money. really ?

Now should I send a piece of wood from switzerland to china ? the price for the post will be huge! I payd 35$ for the article and this is clearly a cheater.

They don't need the article as it is worth noting. Additionally the address which the seller provided is in china characters so one cannot even read it!

and paypal is ok with this and observing the case.

anyone has some idea what to do ? btw. be aware :

Yisite Network Technology Co., Ltd.

<removed>

thanks for any help

Marek

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@marecek 

In the event of a dispute you choose your seller and not Paypal so you need to bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you go ahead and buy from that seller / country.

Paypal state this >>
IMPORTANT: You may be required to return the item to the seller or other party we specify as part of the settlement of your claim. PayPal Buyer Protection does not entitle you to reimbursement for the return shipping costs that you may incur.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction.
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ3544...you would need to find the one for your country.

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.