Account limited

_-Daan_-
Contributor
Contributor

When I needed to verify my ID, I got a message that my account was limited, because I apparently was underaged when I made the account (Over 5 years ago) and now I can't acces my balance anymore. I need the money right now and it's really frustrating that nobody from PayPal answers, or even tries to help me. Is there anyone out here who has a solution for my problem?

Thanks in advance for helping me out. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Daan_,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In general, if your account was created while underage, the account should be permanently limited. If there are no other pending issues, then, you should be able to withdraw your funds straight away and create a new account with a different email address. However, please know that every situation is different and that we may ask you for additional information to release your funds, or we may hold funds for 180 days. Usually, we send an email with more information on how to proceed further. 

If you haven't received any communication, please contact our Customer Service directly. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available.  

I hope this helps,

Martina

Login to Me Too

_-Daan_-
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Martina

Thanks for your answer. I can't withdraw my funds in my bank account because I went over the limit of 2500 euro, I used this accound for a long time to buy things online, that's why it reached the limit. It then asked me to verify my ID, which I did, and then it got permanently limited. Now I can't do anything with it, and my money is frozen inside the account. So far, I found no solution.

I got a mail with info, which was incorrect, because it said in the mail that I could withdraw my balance, but when I tried to do it, it said: " There is an issue with your account." I'm really stuck now.

Capture2.JPG9.JPG

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.