Account limitation issue

miamoreviolin
Contributor
Contributor

I am unable to lift the limitations on my account. I have 2 items left to resolve. They both say "Business Sales Information" is needed. When I click on "resolve" on either one,  I'm taken to my business account profile, which is filled in completely. There are no options other than to edit the information or to click on "Go Back to Profile".

I've opened 4 different conversations via messaging help over the last 12 days, but each person is telling me to click on resolve and provide the information requested, which doesn't help me bc I've done that. I'm not being asked for any information when I click on Resolve. They've recommended I try another browser or clear my cache, which I've also done.

I'm using a Windows 10 desktop. I've tried on my iPad as well, to no avail. The latest PayPal help employee to respond to my message said that my limitation is there because they need me to verify my identity. The person then gave me instructions to go to the item that needs resolution and to click on "resolve" and upload the requested documents, yet again! I wonder if the Help employees actually read the message I write! 

Since no one is helping me, I tried to find where I could go to upload documents, hoping that might resolve my issue, but I cannot find where to go to upload documents, and I've searched thoroughly through my account and in the community. I responded to the PayPal message and asked where I can go to upload the needed documents, but, it takes approx 12 hours for anyone to get back to me, and then they don't actually answer my question, so I'm not hopeful. I tried to call several times but am told that PayPal can't help me over the phone, and to contact help through the website, and then the call ends.

I'm extremely frustrated!

Thank you for your help in advance

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.