Account Limitation

thebrewershoops
New Community Member

We were using paypal during lockdown to take our players registrations and fees for training sessions.

After lock down, we carried on using paypal for the convenience.

However, once the total had exceeded £2000, a limitation had been put on our account.

I had to change it to a business account since the account name was the name of our basketball club.

No I am being asked for our government issued business registration number/ID.  I do not have this since we are an amateur basketball club.

I have uploaded all the documents required apart from this which is impossible to do since we are not a registered business with HMRC.

How can this be resolved ?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @thebrewershoops,

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues providing certain documentation to resolve a limitation on your account. Normally, if you're unable to provide a specific doc, then the limitation would remain on the account. However, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page to see what other options may potentially be available. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.