Account Alert

PhilisaAbafazi
Contributor
Contributor

Several months ago, paypal blocked my account and sent me an "account alert", saying that they need proof of my ID and business. 

I uploaded all documents in April but they still have not processed my case and unlocked my account again. Also, I did not receive answers to any of my emails besides one by an employee called Lyka Patricia May who wrote me in the beginning of May that they continue my review. But since then, I have not heard anything and still cannot access the money that is still on my account. I am poorly disappointed by this so-called "customer service". 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PhilisaAbafazi 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PhilisaAbafazi
Contributor
Contributor

I sent eight messages to customer service and also tried to contact them via facebook. No reaction, my account is still blocked and I cannot get hold of my own money!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.