Absolute Unending Rage and Hatred: How Paypal Keeps Ruining Everything

helpmeclosethis
New Community Member

Close my account. I made it when I was young and I'd like to use the email on a different account.

"Sorry we can't, it's restricted. Send us the info."

Fine, **bleep**, I sent my personal info.

"Now wait five days"

It's been nearly two weeks.

So not only is Paypal robbing my OTHER Paypal account because it claims it's sending my refunds to the "original payment method" despite not only the card, but the entire account no longer existing, but I can't even get this account closed without sending two strands of my hair, a vial of blood, a cup of **bleep**, my social security number, my mother's maiden name, my bank account number and routing ID, my address, my previous address, my future address and my firstborn son and then waiting until someone bothers to do something. 

I want this account closed. I refuse to send all my info to them for an account I'm going to close especially now that when I actually tried sending some of what they wanted it either wasn't enough or they just don't give a damn. I refuse to give them my social security number, this is less asking the community for help and more hoping someone with actual power (which I should mention isn't their own support who literally, most likely due to system restrictions themselves, can't do anything but tell me that there's a policy that states that I can't have things be simple which is **bleep** pathetic for a service that handles money) can erase this stupid **bleep**account off of Paypal forever. Then I have another fight immediately after to get my $80 back from this idiotic company who threw it into a ravine claiming they were giving it to me instead of putting it in my balance like I asked after I made it perfectly extremely painfully clear that the account they were "returning" it to doesn't exist. Literally. It's gone. Closed. Erased.

I want all this over with because quite frankly after all this misery the least Paypal can do is pull the damn trigger and end it already instead of having me toil in this endless spiral of nonsense and bueracratic time wasting. I first wanted to cancel this account because I wanted to give Paypal a second chance and that meant putting my primary email on the Paypal account I had as a backup which was about to get $80 and now I just want my money and to never have to look at, deal with or even think about Paypal again.

Please if you can help I'd appreciate it and if not, please at least signal boost this. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.