Payment from credit card not showing up

Tylrwb
New Community Member

I have a website that I integrated Paypal with and have tested it through the sandbox. It works fine. I have a link that a customer clicks to pay their invoice it gives Paypal all the info it needs. 

A customer gave me his credit card info and I selected the link and went to pay with credit card. I put all the info in and submitted, It did not say that it was declined or accepted, It took me back to my sites acceptance page. It has been a week and I do not see anything on my end and they do not see anything on their end either via the credit card. 

Known factors: I am in the US they are in Canada. I selected US dollar. The system had a message that the CC company would handle the fees etc. My invoices are normally over $1000.00.  

There are a lot of companies that use paypal, I thought it was a solid solution. I am now wondering if i should even use it. First transaction and i already have issues, not a good sign...   

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.