why do i need to verify my account again..

cherryblossom

i am so annoyed that my pay pal is not working its telling me to verify it again which i did not to long ago....now when i try to put my details in it will not let me...please help as this is now beyond a joke i have got xmas shopping to do and my pay pal needs to be working 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_john
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Well the standard response is as below:

To maintain the highest possible security, we encourage our customers to confirm their identity by successfully completing our verification process.

Here are the benefits of a verified account:

• We lift your account's limits' to send and withdraw money.
  • You have more payment options.
  • Buyers and sellers have greater confidence to do business with you because your verified status provides stronger account security.

To become verified, log in to your PayPal account and click the 'Unverified' link on the Account Overview page. Follow the steps provided to complete the verification process.

The verification process is not a process that can be overridden so you'll have to verify your account to lift all your limits.

Login to Me Too

Alexnder
New Community Member

Paypal asks me to verify my account when I try and pay for an item on e-bay.

I have already verified my account and when I go to 'Overveiw' it clearly states that my account is 'Veritifed'. Does this mean there's an error on my account?? If so what should I do??

Login to Me Too

stroppyxx1810
New Community Member

the same thing has happened to me too. i am now going to have to call pay al and be charged international phone rate to get this sorted. good luck 🙂

Login to Me Too

stroppyxx1810
New Community Member

hey cherryblossom, did you get this sorted? i am going through **bleep** with the verification process too. it is verified and i have tried to purchase items i have won and i am unable to pay for them because its telling me to verify my account............its already verified????? what i do now i dont know!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi guys,

If you are being asked to verify your PayPal account again but you have already completed the required steps, you should try and contact us directly so that we can investigate your query further in order to try and resolve the issue further for you.

If you don't wish to call us, you can send us an email through your account. When you log in to your account, please click the 'Contact Us' link. From here, you can then click 'Call Us' or 'Email Us' in order to contact us to try and have your issue resolved.

I hope this helps,

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.