lifting limits confirming personal information?

kenty
Contributor
Contributor
Confirm your personal information
Unfortunately, we can't confirm your information. Send us your documents instead. 

I cannot lift my limits due to this 

I think its because my son entered his name instead of inputting mine,, as he was typing for me.
Is there any way pay pal can reset the feild so i can re enter the correct information, so i don't have to go post any documents,

And if I did need to post documents ? What  would paypal accept ?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kenty
Contributor
Contributor

any one 

??????

Login to Me Too

Viziloandco
New Community Member

Hi I have the same issue, can not find what documents Paypal want or where to send them.

Why didn't paypal start the account in this way then none of us would have the frustration of all this hassle.

Paypal makes a fortune from us all so why are they making it so hard for us to use the service!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi guys,

It sounds to me that you are being asked to provide us with a Proof of Address document in order for us to confirm the address on your account. If you click the 'Resolve' option beside the required step, you should be advised what exactly it is that we need.

You can provide the information by scanning or taking a picture of the information and then saving the information to your home computer. From here, you can then click the 'Resolve' option beside the required step and provide the information through your case.

I hope this helps,

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.