Withdrawn funds failed but not returned to Paypal

wheres_my_money
New Community Member

Please offer help someone!!!!

I wanted to withdraw funds quickly from paypal  to my bank account.

Paypal asked me to verify the bank account.

I waited several days for small deposits to be made by paypal to my bank account.

I confirmed these amount and my bank account was verified.

I proceeded to withdraw funds and waited 2 working days for funds to be cleared in my bank account.

Today i received an email from paypal to say that bank account doe not exist and that withdrawal had failed.

I replied that the money from failed withdrawal has not re-appeared in my paypal account.

Paypal replied "do not contact us about this, its a problem with your bank" and refuse to tell me where or when I can expect my missing £500 to be returned to my paypal balance.

Please if you have experienced this problem then let me know what to do.

The money I was transferring was to pay important house bills and I am in trouble now to resolve this matter.

If it is just a case of having to wait 2 days for it to appear in my paypal balance then it's a poor service but at least i will know.

At the moment I have no answer from paypal and money is in cyberspace????

Thanks for listening

AF

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi wheres_ my_ money,

I  have moved your post to hear as I feel that my response to the previous post may answer your question.

I hope you dont mind

Paula

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.