Limitation On Other Account

xXOxBowEliteXx
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, my paypal account was limited as they wanted to make sure no one has logged into it without my permission. Here is what it saild " We want to make sure that no one has logged in to your account without your permission.

Please take a moment to change your password and create new security questions. You should also take a look at your account information and recent transactions. Make sure that your account information (address, phone number, etc) hasn't changed. You can do all of this by selecting the profile link in the header on the Account Overview page.

If you see a payment that you don't recognise, let us know by going to the Resolution Centre. Click "Dispute a Transaction" to report an unauthorised transaction.

(Your case ID for this reason is PP-001-130-299-518.)"

After compleating the three steps (change pasword, security question, confirm home address) my account is still limited. Its bin a while since i compleated these steps. Can Anyone help?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_john
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Could simply be waiting to be reviewed, shoot off an e-mail and it should be looked at pretty quickly Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.