I Am Scammed Fake Tracking Number

Hina121
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I sent a payment to a guy for $51 on 17-Apr-2015 to buy and send me mobile covers from ebay. We decided to dropship that mobile covers to amazon. Then this three months I have just heard excuses from that guy and It is high time for me now to I opened a dispute and escalated the dispute and now the guy has provided two fake tracking ids from Alibaba. First of all we decided to buy from ebay the guy is lying. He even abused me on skype.

The dispute is still opened it says Requiring Your Action but when I click on respond nothing happens.

Claim – no. PP-004-028-279-303

Fake Tracking Ids That He Provided To PayPal

• Alibaba Express tracking # WS959529116CN
  • Alibaba Express tracking # WS692676705CN

PayPal still havent confirmed it yet. I am waiting from 3 days. I Just googled the tracking id provided by that scammer like this tracking # WS959529116CN and tracking # WS692676705CN the first result that comes up on google it about scamming with that tracking number because that tracking number is not tracable and its being used by scammers.

I have heard that whenever a seller replies with tracking id PayPal goes with seller favour. I hope PayPal researches that tracking ids properly.

I Will Update You Guys.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

The tracking number has to show delivery of the item to you before paypal find in his favour so you should be ok.

Let us know.

May be an idea to give paypal a bell and let them know they are false as well.

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Hina121
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks really appreciate your reply but what is the problem here the Dispute is on fourth stage and it requires my action but when I click on respond then I am forwarded here [What happens next Please review the information and let us know how you would like to proceed. If you've resolved the problem, you can cancel this claim at any time. If you've received the item but it isn't as described by the seller, you can change the reason for your claim.] If I don't respond I will loose claim. Please help me out with this asap.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Well I will help you out but don't appreciate the asap as i am trying to watch the tennis final      Smiley Wink

That is a standard email you get from paypal when a seller has provided the tracking number.

What they are saying is now that you have received the tracking number IF you have got the item you can close the dispute or IF you have got the item but it is not as described you can change the dispute to one of received but not as described.

If neither of those options apply then you DO NOTHING and paypal will allow the claim to continue until they check the tracking numbers for you.

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Hina121
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks you for helping everyone on this forum.

Just A Update

Now the status has moved to Being Reviewed by PayPal

I hope everything work out well. I will keep updating you guys Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

Hina121
Contributor
Contributor

Lat Update

Well I Lost The Claim

Here Is The Reason

Dear xyz,

After further review of the claim you filed against arjun mohandas, we have determined the issue you have described or the merchandise or service associated with this transaction is not covered by PayPal Purchase Protection. As a result, this case has been closed and we're unable to take any further action.

I sent him money was expecting mobile covers from him at my house. I dont know then what else is covered by PayPal Purchase Protection. I am very uphappy with that. Learned my lesson. This is first time I got scam.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.