How can i get my receipt for my payment back?

tomjdon
New Community Member

I used paypal to purchase a ticket for an event and i need to access the receipt again and print it to be able to get in.

However I purchased it before i made my account with my card, I have the receipt number and have previously looked at the receipt but couldnt get to a printer in time. The order doesnt come up on my history as I just made this account and didnt recieve an email from paypal, but i used the same email to purchase it as i did to create my account. Can someone please tell me how can I find this receipt again?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Unfortunately as you purchased the item without a PayPal Account, there would be no record of the purchase after you opened a PayPal Account.  The PayPal system processed your transaction as a guest, not a member, thus there's no record of the purchase in your new PayPal Account Transaction History.  You would need to either contact the seller or merchant and request a receipt or use the infomation on your credit card statement.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi tomjdon,

Welcome to the community forum.

Snowshoe is right. If you make a payment without logging in to your account or without creating an account you won't later have access to the payment details. We can, however, issue another email receipt to you.

If you give our customer service a call on 0800 358 7911 just give them the email address you used to make the payment and explain what you need and they can help. 

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.