Credit 1st Payment

dpr666
New Community Member

Hi guys,

So I've had my paypal account for a good 10 years now and have never had any problems that I need help answering.

Until today!

I purchased something on the Apple store and decided to choose the Paypal credit option for payment.  Everything went through fine and I have had the item for 2 days now.

On my account it says that my credit account has a balance that needs paying but there is no information regarding my first payment.  I know how much it will be obviously but I was just wondering when they would be expecting the 1st payment (at present it just says "£0.00" in minimum payment due.

Is it normally within 30 days of when the payment went through? Or will they reuest payment a little after that?!

Paypal is great but the lack of infomation I can get at the moment is a nightmare!

Thanks in advance,

dpr666

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Matthew

Hi dpr666,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting Smiley Happy

I have done a bit of research and as far as I'm aware we send you a statement shortly after you've made your first PayPal Credit payment. Once you receive this statment you usually have a month to pay off the amount.

However just to be safe and make sure this is the case, you can give us a call on our toll free number  0800 358 7911.

Matthew

Login to Me Too

sarahjaney
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I'm wondering how you are getting on with your Paypal credit, I just bought from the Apple store with PP Credit and there is very little information about payments etc. At the moment I have 0 payment due but have set up a DD, I'm looking for information about what the minimum payment would be, even though I have set my own payment, it would be interesting to know what the MP is.

Thanks, Sarah.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.