Cannot lift limits?

ikktyl
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

So I got a notification to say I needed to lift my recieving limit, so I went through and have now finished the phone confirmation. On the list of things I need to do there is now nothing left I need to do to verify my account and my account is listed as verified, but it's still telling me I need to lift my limits, but won't let me do so!

Help???

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

ikktyl
Contributor
Contributor

Please help I need to lift them! I've only got £12 left but I payment of $92 being paid today!!

Login to Me Too

mcrobert07
New Community Member

hi i have used mater card for paypal you have clydesdale instead unable to pay yeaterday asked for 2 digits on bank statement fron 4/july 2010 today it says 13th december 2010 help

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi there Ikktyl,

Have you tried to call or email PayPal directly in order to determine if there is a problem with your account that is preventing your limits from being lifted? If all the steps are complete, the limits should be automatically lifted for you but if they aren't, you should try to contact us. This can be done by clicking the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any PayPal webpage. From here, you can then click 'Call Us' or 'Email Us'.

I hope this helps,

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.