I can't log out of PayPal??

pking1601
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

i just visited PayPal this morning to check if a refund to me had been made. It had, so I tried to log out and I couldn't? Each time I pressed the logout button it bounced me to my Wallet section of PayPal. I tried it several times with the same results so my only other option was to shutdown my iPad completely. Is it just me?

When I powered the iPad back up and went on PayPal, thankfully, it did ask for my log on details again.

So we will see what happens when I try to log out after completing this message. 

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Sound
Contributor
Contributor

Have you tried to reinstall the app, and if so, have you tried to use the PC version of Paypal?

Login to Me Too

pking1601
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you.

I will do this when I get home from work.

Login to Me Too

AMoi
New Community Member
Had the same problem on android. Opened via chrome, pressed "request desktop view", logged out on the "desktop" version ok.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_DavidR

Hi all,

Welcome to the PayPal Community to our new users.

We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to forward it on.

-David R

Login to Me Too

OrientalStyleAU
New Community Member
I am experiencing the same problem but in the PayPal app on iOS. Tap Log Out but it just returns to my account screen.
Login to Me Too

OrientalStyleAU
New Community Member
Oh I see now. After tapping Log Out the Touch ID alert pops up so I tapped that and it logs me back in.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.