Does this email belongs to paypal?

EgleNavikaite
New Community Member

Does this email   service @ paypal.com  <service @ intlpayservice. com >   belongs to paypal? 

They ask me to pay shipping cost in Western Union bank from my own money, before I get money from the buyer.  Is it be legal? Will I get money for sure? 

Original text from this email.

" We would like you to know that we are still waiting to read from you with the required Western Union information of the €180.00 EUR so that it can be verified and the total amount of €430.00 EURcan be released into your account immediately and the deal can be finalized.

You are required to send to us the Western Union Information Stated Below for Verification:

(1) Sender's Name;
(2) Receiver's Name;

(3) Reference number;
(4) Amount Sent;
(5) Western Union Receipt:

So you should go ahead and send the 

€180.00 EUR , and we shall be expecting to receive the Western Union Information from you as soon as possible. You can contact us if you have any question(s).                             

"

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@EgleNavikaite

This is a typical scam ..................

Paypal NEVER tell you to send an item before the payment is showing in your paypal account.
Paypal do not tell you to send trackable, they advise it for selling protection but it is not compulsory.
Paypal NEVER expect you to use a rival money transfer service eg Moneygram or Western Union etc.

Delete any emails and ignore the scammers.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.