Paypal letting unauthorized transactions go through

Shecat
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is allowing unauthorized payments to be withdrawn from my bank. 4 separate charges within a week. I opened a dispute. 2 days later i checked and they closed it with no reason. The charges came from what says a pre authorized google play. I do not have google play in my authorized list. All they did was try to send me to google. I do not have anything set up with google for any sort of payment. So Paypal is passing the buck when this is their wrong doing. I have read i am not the only person being stolen from via Paypal and google. Are they in this together? Dont they make enough money they have to steal from someone whos rent is short now because of this. I am ready to contact authorities. if paypal continues to ignore me. And i am going to continue to post this complaint unto they fix this. Paypal if you are reading this google is NOT listed in my pre authorized pay list. You own me the money back. You let someone steal from me. That makes you just as guilty. I am starting to think from all the other complaints i see maybe they have staff working with fake google accounts to steal from people. How else do they let this happen? I think something needs to be done about this, and not just complaining.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Shecat
Contributor
Contributor

Update still being ignored by paypal. Can anyone help please? Any advice. Has anyone had this happen?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rich

Hello @Shecat,

I'm sorry to hear about the unauthorized activity in your account. I know unrecognized billing agreement payments can be alarming. You may file an appeal by contacting PayPal customer service with your request. If the Resolution Center is not allowing an appeal, please contact customer support to report the activity, so a representative can open the claim manually. You can reach customer support by FacebookTwitter, or phone or email.

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.