How do I pay my balance in full and still owe money ?

ddambdum
Contributor
Contributor

Here I thought I owed paypal about 250  but after scrutinizing,  I find I really owe much more than that.    OK because my promotional purchaces dont show on my actual balance of what I owe. That woudl be like me telling you that I owed you money but I dont owe you money but I do owe you money but I dont owe you this much you owe me that much but when It comes due I will let you know but I wont let you pay me when tis time to pay I  But I wll show you statesments all devided up apart and I will give you my full statment that does not show you anything.  So my question to you is this when I dont pay what I do not pay when I do do I pay this amoutn before I pay that amount and will I make that loan when I do this loan and then you will pay off the amount before that amount is do  So you see my question is very simple.  I have 4 different balances that I need to pay and I need to look at several different statements and put htem altogether so I can see what I really owe not what you imply what I owe.  So you see my question is really simple you judy.  On the balnace that the Promotinal pre pament advance payment of the promotional payment will that payment be  paid before that payment is paid and will I occure a late fee even if I pay 200 of the in one month it wont count still as a payment for the next month and I get to pay you 25 plus 40 for a late fee even if y ou a day late.  Now my question is very simple   iF I pay my balance on my not balance to my other balance will I pay that balance or not pay that balance. Do you see its very simple.  So you think you need to pay 250 to get it all pain and WALLA your paypal balance is ZERO and you still owe $198   now how did that happen  Now that is my qestion  How do I pay my balance in full and still owe money. ??

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.