You have received €1,800 or more in total payments

HaziQQ
New Community Member

Hello I need you help.

I am getting this

"You have received €1,800 or more in total payments to your PayPal account in this calendar year and are therefore approaching our annual receiving limit of €2,500. PayPal is required by law to comply with European Union Anti-Money Laundering regulations by collecting information from customers when they reach this limit. Please go to the Resolution Centre for more information on what you need to do."

When i click on Resolution Centerthere is the topic about lifting my limit and status Waiting for your response. When I click on Resolve I get 

Thank you for providing the required information. We’ll get back to you within a few business days.

and only I can click on is Go to Account overview

What should I do I dont want to lose account.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

WipedOut
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I remember seeing this before followed by the "parting of ways" email, search google for that.  If you have tried a different web browser and still the same thing you can either contact  customer service or use another payment processor for the time being.  I like venmo and google payments isn't bad either.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.