Extended Delays & False Advertising

Disappointed3
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal must make money by holding on to our money, and saying it's for our protection. Estimated dates are never accurate and you can count on it taking several additional days from the estimated date given. Use Zelle to send money fast and at no cost, when it absolutely positively has to get there. e no 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

LeahW
New Community Member

I've just had the most infuriating discussion with someone from PayPal.  It took me almost 45 minutes to even get a human being on the phone.  This is the first (and will be the LAST) time I have this issue with PayPal.  They have assured me that my funds will be in my account by the 23rd.  Not much help, since I am a very small business and need these funds.  As soon as the money shows up, it's getting withdrawn and I'm through with PayPal.  I'll figure something else out.  They can easily see that I have billed my customer twice a month for the last six years and suddenly they want to be sure my account is "safe".  It's safe all right.  Safe from getting paid for work I performed.  They can't even assure me it won't happen again.  

I don't sell or ship anything.  I don't have disputes on my account.  None of the hold reasons apply to me, but they are still holding my money.

The most infuriating thing about this is that we PAY them to process payments for us, and this is how they treat us.  They sure got their cut off the top and weren't worried about it being "safe".  It was safe enough for them to get paid and not wait seven days.  I'll be amazed if it's in my account when they say it will be.

Sorry to vent.  I'm just so angry right now.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.