Transactions Not Showing in Activity

windrunner
Contributor
Contributor

I've received a few transactions today and not only am I not able to see them in activity, but they do not show up when I search for them (I've used email, last & first name and transaction ID). My account balance is showing the payments and I'm receiving alerts on my Apple Watch that the payment went through. Is there an issue going on with Paypal regarding this?

Login to Me Too
29 REPLIES 29

JAsd1
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same problem. Transactions not showing under active or archives. Not able to find under any search, but, if click on link from payment email takes me right to the transaction.

Login to Me Too

Shoesforschool
New Community Member

I have the same issue. Some transactions were through Ebay and I could print them off by "viewing Paypal transaction" vie Ebay.. It took me to the Paypal transaction but when I try a view via the Paypal summary it's not there.

I can't view the Paypal transactions that were not made on Ebay though.

I also received a message about being able to view and receive payments quickly... I could anyway but perhaps they are slowing it down until to you sign up to the new method, or am I being too suspicious!

Login to Me Too

j6311
Contributor
Contributor

Have you had any luck with this yet as i am in the same position.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

JAsd1
Contributor
Contributor

I started having a problem accessing the "activity" tab about 5pm yesterday.

The only place I was able to see anything on the missing ones I had was by going to Multi-order shipping. Names and amounts are showing there. 

Login to Me Too

Maico1
Contributor
Contributor

None of my transactions for August 21st are listed.  Glad I am not the only user having this problem.  Very worrying.

Login to Me Too

OCS1213
Contributor
Contributor

I'm experiencing the same issues as well. Transactions are not showing up on my Recent Activity list but the total amount in my account reflects the transactions. Tried calling Paypal but my call keeps on getting cut off.

Login to Me Too

LeeRose
Contributor
Contributor

This is not good for anyone running a business. I've had 2 transactions today (22/8) that i got notifications from the paypal app saying we received payment, plus an email for a fund transfer I did between my paypal account and my bank, yet nothing is showing up on my activity list. This is not good at all!

Login to Me Too

mturner719
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone talk to a customer service rep?  I requested a call back within a 4 hour window and they didn't call back!

Login to Me Too

OCS1213
Contributor
Contributor

that's exactly whats happening to me. i have 5 transactions not showing up.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.