You have thousands of Paypal users in this community forum complaining that this company, Storm Media (and all of the names under which it does business), is a fraud and has scammed people out of both their money and any items they may have ordered. I have a few important questions for you.
1) Why do you continue to allow Storm Media to do business through the Paypal platform when you have SUCH CLEAR EVIDENCE THAT THEY ARE ENGAGING IN ILLEGAL BUSINESS PRACTICES?
2) When a Paypal user reports a fraudulent charge, why do you deny their claim and put the charge through anyway?
2b) And why is your system is set up to refuse to allow the users to add evidence to their claim or file another complaint regarding the same transaction?
3) Who exactly are you providing a service to in this instance? It sure seems that your preference is heavily weighted toward a company you *know* is literally stealing from your users.
5) Do I expect that you will delete this rather than answering my questions? Oh yes, I do.
6) Have I taken appropriate steps to ensure that this comment/question lives on on the internet even after you delete it? Oh yes, I have.
Thank you for your time
... View more