Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this solution

Esteemed Advisor

Re: paid wrong person



Sadly if it was sent and not pending then the 'wrong' email address must be correct to another persons email address.

As it was sent via friends / family then all you can do is email that wrong email address and ask them if they will return the funds.

If they refuse then you won't be able to open a dispute as it was a gift payment BUT if you funded that paypal payment via a credit card then contact your card issuer and see if they will recall it for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Who Me Too'd this solution