Activity in PayPal Community

KIWIBANK LINKING ACCOUNT

Does anyone know how to link a kiwibank account to paypal? its so frustrating, I tried everything I saw posted in this community!

bv0308 by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account business

Hello, I person tried to transfer $100 to my account but it says my account wasn't business, so that person help and transfer more to expand more, but I have really have $300 to have balance? Or that person can cancel the transfer?

Samowo by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Item supposedly received not as described

I described a Lego described as in excellent condition, and sold it through paypal. When I shipped it was in excellent condition with photos etc. Now the buyer is saying they didn't receive it in that condition, that it was a damaged box and want a f...

Fraudulent charge by Bytedance

I’ve been charged with USD 98.80 on my Credit card by a company called Bytedance. On my activity it is mentioned: Tiktok. I got no idea why I’ve been charged with USD 98.80 as I have not ordered nor received any products or  services from Bytedance o...

Bente3 by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

Account limited due to username change

I change my username so it would show my real name and now my accounts locked It still says my full and legal name on the account but not the username My real name, phone number, email and address is all verified and still on the account, i just want...

image.png image22.png
notneek by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Want private account but not business one

Hai , does anyone know how to change business account of paypal into personal one ?? I had made PayPal account few year's but have no idea that I made it as business account.. now I am trying to receive first payment from friend and it asking me for ...

TabrezSaif by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

can not withdraw money

Hi, I have open paypal account recently. I have confirmed my bank account. but when I tried to withdraw money from fiverr, it is refused by Paypal. Can someone help me ?

Release money

I created my account since a long while and it's my first money transfer to my account with 70$ and it's on hold what should I do to release it

_ghaiith52 by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos