Activity in PayPal Community

Using Paypal on my website selling Adult toys?

I need some advice here.We design and make silicone sex toys and we wish to sell them on our website and then have PayPal as the credit card merchant. Even though the website has not been launched, PayPal has suspended my account. My question is, the...

amebb by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Limiting my account

I received a transfer from relatives to an unverified account and the PayPal system restricted it. Now these funds are blocked: neither the relative can cancel the transfer, nor can I withdraw or return it. There is no contact with PayPal, it is simp...

koval321 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Express Checkout with Bigcommerce

we have integrated the pay pal express checkout on our bigcommerce store on cart and checkout page , but when user is selecting the pay pal , then it should add shipping charge also based on their shipping address , is that possible ? like amazon pay...

prince341 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

paypal buttons can't show

Recently we have collected that some users will report this error : "ReferenceError: paypal is not defined".And the button does not appear.But most users' buttons can appear.We suspect that the country where the user is located is not supported by Pa...

hhhzzc by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Linking bank account fail sending 2 small deposits

I have attempted to link an Australian bank account in Australia.  I was successful in linking another bank account, so I know that it shouldn't be a problem to add another one.  When I attempted to link this bank, it told me it would send 2 small de...

Bernie5312 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos