Activity in PayPal Community

USD bank account can't be used to pay online

I tried to add a usd account to the wallet without an attached card and PayPal won't let me set it as the main payment account for the next transaction. Does anyone know why? I'm from Romania

dragos_t by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Verified account being asked to verify

I have never had an issue receiving payments. My account is verified with both a bank account and a card. However when i go to accept a payment now it says i need to verify my account. Please help.

Pay after 30 days

Recently I opted for pay after 30 days and I confirmed it, also I received the email stating the terms of pay after 30 days. Then I received the email stating the transaction has been made with my bank card (money credited from my account). How could...

Lack19 by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sandbox account not generating IPNs

I was testing some changes to our PayPal integration in Sandbox and updated the IPN listener URL.  It appears that no IPN messages are being generated.  There is nothing listed in the IPN history after successful payments.  I tried disabling and re-e...

lisa_s by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not able to transfer the funds to the card.

Every time I try to withdraw money I get "There's a problem. We're not able to transfer the funds to your bank". I have had this problem for more than a year. It started when I switched banks and cards (I went from VISA to MasterCard). I've verified ...

KostaAPK by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Proof of deposit required

I sent money to a family member. PayPal placed a hold on the transfer. Six days later I received a notice that the payment had been sent. The following day I contacted the receiver who stated she had not received the funds. I contacted customer servi...

btdthtts by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos