Activity in PayPal Community

How do I use currency conversion for paypal giving fund?

HiI'm trying to donate to a paypal giving fund charity in another country that doesn't accept my country's currency. When I've done this before there's been an option for paypal to convert my currency, but it's not showing up now.How do I get the opt...

5545 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot set up Direct Debt as bank already linked to PayPal

So i got PayPal credit but when trying to set up a Direct Debt, it only shows the option to add an account. Not use your existing accounts. I try to add my current account but its just tells me it's already li ked to PayPal. Yes it is, so why cannot ...

A-Dan by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost phone number, am I locked out of my account?

I lost my number 2 years ago, and no matter what I tried: no human would get in touch with me to help me back into my account. I've had trouble and don't have another number now: does this mean I'm technically locked out of my own account?  The bot o...

Resolved! Phone number changed - can't log in

My mobile number changed a few years ago but I never updated my profile.  Now I can't log in as Paypal wants to send me a text on the old number to verify the account. I've tried logging in from a different browser which doesn't work. Also tried usin...

SaintDH by Contributor
  • 4975 replies
  • 71 kudos

Paypal buyer protection payment when?

Hello, I sold shoes and the shoes were bought locally and the guy sent me money locally via PayPal buyer protection. And the money is in my PayPal account, when will I get the money? When can I withdraw the money to my bank account?

Finlexo by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ZERO-MIRACLE NETWORK LIMITED

Any one had trouble with ZERO-MIRACLE NETWORK LIMITED I bought for a instagram add a squirrel proof bird feeder and received a cheap plastic feeder that would have cost a £1 in a cheap shop, currently using PayPal to claim my money back, avoid this c...

Paultm by Contributor
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos