Activity in PayPal Community

Re: Why didn't an employee answer my post?

Hello Olivia! Thank you very much for the information. I really need help. I have won a case for more than 600 USD and I have never collected it the customer service does not give me a response! I have made a claim and it seems that they are the same...

neo36 by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activity Transactions screen is blank

This seems to be a recent thing.  From the dashboard if I select 'Activity' to show transaction activity I get the PP menu above and below but total blank where the Activity should be displayed.  However, if I go to Message Center in the upper right ...

tomdodge by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Limiting my account

I received a transfer from relatives to an unverified account and the PayPal system restricted it. Now these funds are blocked: neither the relative can cancel the transfer, nor can I withdraw or return it. There is no contact with PayPal, it is simp...

koval321 by New Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why I'am getting this message?

Hello why i'am getting this message everytime i try to refund money from my customer "This Transaction type not allowed for Refund , please contact PayPal customer support for further details."

Mimipey4 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding Debit card

I have been trying to add my debit card for a while now but it doesn't recognize it when i put in the information box. Is there any way to fix this or is this just a limitation of the bank which the card is from? It is linked to KBC brussels. Any hel...

oscar12569 by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I cannot to find my account with my CC

Hello i need you help, My CC card is being on any other account and i dont know how to find it i tried everything can you tell me some tips how to find it?

sqer by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Love-spell scams

I believe I've been scammed by so called love-spell casters ( yes I was desperate to get my ex back). But after the first attempt of course something was wrong, and need extra remedies. And of course more payments. And of course by Family-and-Friends...

Diverheij by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos