Activity in PayPal Community

Linking bank account fail sending 2 small deposits

I have attempted to link an Australian bank account in Australia.  I was successful in linking another bank account, so I know that it shouldn't be a problem to add another one.  When I attempted to link this bank, it told me it would send 2 small de...

Bernie5312 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

comission fees

Hello everyone. I sent some money to a friend in Europe as a gift but they did charge him with comission. Does anyone know something about that? many thanks

GAEL1969 by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Someone can't send me money

Someone want to send me money, but an error message appear: "Sorry, this recipient can't accept payments at the moment." What happen with my account, why it happen, and how to fix it? I've contacted the Customer Support but never get answer

image.png

BANK TRANSFER ON PAYPAL **bleep**

I did a bank transfer to my PayPal and it said it will arrive the 19th at 11:59pm still hasn’t arrived. The money was taken out of my bank account already but is still pending on PayPal and it’s past the 3-5 day mark. What should I do?

Different Phone Number

I have a different phone number than what it is on my paypal account because I never updated it and now I can't log in. This has literally never happened before and I have no idea what to do to log in.