Activity in PayPal Community

Help with Refund

If i initiated a dispute for a purchase made through the goods and service protection program, and it was not resolved in my favor because i did not respond in time to escalate the refund, can I issue another dispute because its within 180 days of pu...

Unable to pay with points at checkout even though enabled (Amex)

Hi all, I've been seeing this issue in quite a few forums including eBay and PayPal's forums but there hasn't been any solution to this. My account clearly has checkout with points enabled as pictured below:   But this is what's seen at checkout, bas...

Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 9.35.22 AM.png
ethanwwm by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paypal dispute takes more than 2 months

Hello On December 8, 2023 I placed an order at Zalando for 140 euros. I paid for this with PayPal. I returned these items in full and they arrived back at Zalando on January 2. Before Zalando could proceed with the refund, I had closed my PayPal acco...

User096 by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Urgent help needed

Scammed friends and family -but I notified PayPal IMMEDIATELY this person was a scammer now I’ve been charged the monies for merchandise never received.I am out of work and disabled and cannot afford this financially and psychologically -what can I d...

Simchanova by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transaction Declined

Hello,I am trying to send money to Pakistan via Xoom, Whenever i try to send amount transaction got declined every time. There is no notification to verify the information. Kindly let me know how i can resolve the issue.Transaction cancelled We were ...

Withhold status in transaction

I have transferred money to a seller. The seller is unable to access the money even thought the payment status is complete. The seller says the amount has gone into withhold status. As he is a new seller, how can again access to the money and how lon...