Activity in PayPal Community

Received an suspicious invoice, potentially scam

I recently received an suspicious email from paypal email address in which states that I need to pay invoice that I didn't made or subscribe to it. It address me with wrong acc , which is not my account on any platforms or applications. So my questio...

dexs87srb by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paypal dispute takes more than 2 months

Hello On December 8, 2023 I placed an order at Zalando for 140 euros. I paid for this with PayPal. I returned these items in full and they arrived back at Zalando on January 2. Before Zalando could proceed with the refund, I had closed my PayPal acco...

User096 by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account Limited more than 180 Days

Greetings sir/ma'am I'm Alfredo and I want to let you know that over 6 months ago my PayPal account got limited and says your account would be held for 180 days, which after 180 days my account is still limited, I need the money, maybe I can give you...

Change business type and profile

I created a business account with business information where my company was a corporation, my business did not work and I closed the business, later I registered an other business with different name and type, this time it was Sole Proprietor.   As I...

sairfan1 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account Bank

More than 3 days my account bank is still checking, is there something wrong with my account? I am live in TANGERANG Indonesian

Gumelar by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bank Account

Hi Paypal I want to discuss my bank account. I gave our bank info last Monday, April 15th, 2024, as I know it takes 2 to 3 working days for the process. But it's been 5 days now, and I haven't heard back from you. Can you please approve our bank acco...