Activity in PayPal Community

How to resolve negative balance with permanent limit?

Hello my account was permanently limited but I have a negative balance is there any way to resolve the negative balance? I have a friend that's holding temporarily my other funds. I will be closing my paypal after settling it because I feel unsafe th...

skyw6rd by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

hi

I think the company are scammers. I joined in January   2024 and canelled the next day but they are still taking money out of my account. 2 amounts and Feb 2024 and 2 amounts this month.I trying to contact them but they do not reply .    

wendyh3 by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PayPal don't really care about evidence

Hello, This is more of a vent but curious to see if anyone else out there has had issues like this. I was selling a pair of shoes and had an enquiry, they asked for lots of pictures, which I sent to them, and after some days of back and forth they ag...

Account limited, cannot contact Paypal to withdraw funds

I movede from Ireland to USA in 2013. They wouldn't let me close my account for whatever reason and now that I can't prove an address in Ireland, they limited my account. I am fine with that as I have not wanted the account since 10 years ago.BUT the...

mayceak by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

On the internet

I need to stop the automatic payment of $29.95 to Style Me. I believe this company is a scam and has gone out of business.

sharylou77 by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I need support

I need help !!!! Paypal keeps on asking for an official document that can proof my address, and I keep on sending official documents, but NONE of them have the address. No official document in Costa Rica (ID, Passport, utility bill, credit card or re...

money transfer

i transferred my money to my bank account but i dint receive it yet how to solve this

ahmedkhan7 by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos