Forum Posts

DPRP is not enabled for this merchant error (Sandbox)

Hey,I am using a WordPress website with GetPaid addon enabling Paypal pro API. However I have been tying to get payment via my PayPal in no avail (sandbox mode) and getting this error: DPRP is not enabled for this merchant error (Sandbox)Please advic...

3lij4h by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

INVALID RESOURCE ID paypal Cancel Subcription

While I tried to cancel the paypal subscription in sandbox account I received error below. When the below error occured ? What is the solution for this ?{"name": "RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND","message": "The specified resource does not exist.","debug_id": "86...

Esakki by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paypal Subscription

Been stuck trying to create a subscription for day always facing this issue when trying to create a subsription Error: Create Subscription Api response error: { "name": "RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND", "message": "The specified resource does not exist.", "debug...

Unable to make test payment in sandbox mode

Hi,I'm struggling to test a donate link I created in sandbox mode. I created the link using my business sandbox account and I'm trying to make a payment with my personal sandbox account. However, once I click to make the payment via my personal sandb...

ClorZA by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with Sandbox account webhooks

Hello! I have a sandbox business account and application working. My integration uses subscriptions and relies on webhooks. I have a webhook registered for PAYMENT.SALE.COMPLETED but this event is never sent. The sandbox account merchant ID which the...

TonelliG by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

PayPal Smart Subscribe Button Not Working about:blank

So I just set up a simple Smart Subscription Plan I wanted to add to my google sites website. I can probably resolve this problem by doing my own coding instead of using the simple template but I don't think I'm the only one facing this problem: My b...

rkberg by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos