Forum Posts

Resolved! test payment cards for sandbox not working

Hi, I am trying to test payments in the sandbox site using test bank cards. I have tried several of the test numbers but keep getting the following error..... "We're sorry, we weren't able to add this card. Please check all the details are correct an...

PaulB007 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND issue in both sandbox and live

Hi Paypal Team,   My team keep getting INVALID_RESOURCE_ID in response once a while when trying to get order using the checkout version 2 rest apis. Example is the response;    {"name":"RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND","details":[{"issue":"INVALID_RESOURCE_ID","d...

liman by Contributor
  • 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

checkout shopify

hello i want to set up an eshop in greece using shopify. i saw that when you checkout from themeforest for example when i choose paypal it has the option to checkout without creating a paypal account, just by entering the credit card number. can i do...

Sandbox don't run notify_url may 2022

Hello, For two days I have had a problem with an ecommerce that has always worked! If I run my website in developer mode in sandbox, Paypal don't run notify_url, everything else works fine but the notify_url in php is not called. While if I run in pr...

Wolyte by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos